Charter Boat Fishing – Guided Fishing Trips
We Do Not Do "Walk Ons"
|What is a "Walk On" ?|
A "Walk-On Trip" is a random group of individuals that a booking agent will put together to reach the minimum number of people needed for the boat to leave the dock. This service offered for a fare, and it always comes off the top of the expenses which is going to cost you in the long run ultimately.
If you are looking for this type of trip or a traditional party boat trip, then try one of the larger marinas in town.
We only offer private fishing trips, which means that it is just you and your party on-board the boat.
- We offer half day fishing trips (year round)
- Full day Cobia trips (March-April)
- Long range offshore fishing trips (2-3 days) to the deep-water oil rigs south of Alabama and Louisiana
- Overnight trips for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Tuna, Dolphin and Wahoo
- Combo overnight offshore and bottom fishing
- Single day bottom fishing trips for Snapper, Amberjack, Grouper, and Triggerfish
- Extended bottom fishing trips to 15 hours available
- Tournament trips
- Custom fishing trips available by request